Wednesday, November 3, 2010

*Halloween 2010*


this year, halloween was kicked off with an art show @ The Treasury Downtown gallery in Fresno.  Josh Freeman and I had our art on display last Thursday & Friday, it was good times!
Thank you to everyone who came by and make sure and stop by again this Thurday & Friday for ArtHop & Rehop featuring the art of Josh Freeman, Linda Loyd Pitts and myself!

photo collage from the halloween art show @ the treasury

so, i've realized that i like to paint and create art that is a little more on the dark side..and by like i mean love.  don't get me wrong, i still have a passion for the sweet and girly.  i think that my actual personality is stuck somewhere in between.  growing up, i enjoyed my frilly fluffy dresses, putting make up on my dolls and doing my mom's hair.  however i also loved to climb trees, play capture the flag and build forts. in high school i decided i hated pink, but it has become my 2nd favorite color (next to purple). now that i'm somewhat an adult, i've settled into my zombie & fairytale movies obsession.  a little bit spooky & a little bit sweet....yep...i'm happy with this...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment