Monday, May 21, 2012

Collab piece with Tammy Mae Moon

I'm so happy to be done with the spring semester mostly because that means I can focus on my artwork again.  There is alot to catch up on, and I've got no time to waste!  During the next few weeks I'll be working on lots of new pieces, also studying for the CBEST test which I'm going to be taking on June 9th.  If I pass this test, I'll be able to start taking credential courses this fall.  If I don't I'll have to wait a whole additional semester.  So, I'm really going to have to study hard, especially the math part!

Here is one of the pieces that I had to put on hold.  It's the collab piece that Tammy Mae Moon started and shipped to me.  I'm finally going to complete my half!  Check out the progress pics thus far below...

The beginning of my half!  Finished the sketch now it's time to paint...

Filling in some of the skin tones


About to connect my half to Tammy's!

Blending together the two sides

It's coming together, still pretty rough but should be done by tomorrow...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment