Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of the year wrap up!!

Well, it's the end to another fabulous year and I'm ready to see what next year brings!!  My first show of 2012 is going to be at the new Lamp Post Bar in Fresno,

I will have 8 paintings on display there for ArtHop, January 5th.  Hope to see you out there!! 

Here is my final painting from class, it's an acrylic/mixed media portrait of the "american girl". 

"She was a Young American" 2011
This next painting was a commission, and I've heard that shereally loves it and was very surprised to received it on Christmas Eve. 
"Melina" 2011 acrylic on canvas
This was another commission that was a Christmas Gift
"dolphin" 2011 mixed media on tea-stained paper
And this last one was a commission that went along with 2 previously completed paintings. She now happily owns 3 of them and has them hung in her bathroom.  :-)
"miss beluga" 2011 mixed media on tea-stained paper
Thank you to everyone who commissioned me to create a painting this holiday season. stay tuned for a new series of paintings related to the astrological signs.  I'm going to have to do some research on this and then get started on this new series!!! I'll also have a few new valentine's themed paintings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment